Order your 2017 Maker Faire Burlington T-shirt.
Secure Your T-Shirt Size… show off your support for making! Order by midnight on Tuesday April 11, 2017.
- Use our order form below and pay online via Credit Card or PayPal
- They will be available for pickup at Maker Faire Burlington on Saturday April 22nd. (come to the Maker’s Retreat volunteer table)
- Bring your PayPal receipt as proof of purchase to pick up your shirt
- All sales are final
- Orders not picked up at Maker Faire Burlington may be re-sold after one week (contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org if you miss picking up your shirt)
- Payment goes to the Alamance Makers Guild, producers of Maker Faire Burlington.
- All proceeds (after paying for the cost of the shirts) go towards Maker Faire Burlington.
- There will be a limited amount of random sizes available at the Maker Faire.
Volunteer to Get a Free T-Shirt!
Sign up to volunteer prior to April 11th and you will receive a free shirt in your selected size. Volunteers can receive shirts during the mandatory volunteer meeting prior to the event to be held at Holly Hill Mall. If are registered as a Volunteer, use code: 2017VOLFREE. There will be no charge and we will get your tshirt size ordered.
AMG Members Get 1/2 Price T-Shirts!
If you have purchased a membership for Alamance Makers Guild in 2017, you get the t-shirt for 1/2 price. If not, join Alamance Makers Guild now to get your shirt discount! Use code: MFB2017AMG
Note: If you have ordered your Maker Faire Burlington tee shirt through an outside organization or sponsor there is no need to order your shirt through this form.
Link to T-Shirt order form
T-Shirts will be available at the Maker Faire pre-meeting (TBD), or the day of the event at the Maker’s Retreat area for volunteers and exhibitors near the AMG booth.